more ways to give
Supporting the JCC is a meaningful way to contribute to our community. We offer a variety of options so you can choose the one that best aligns with your preferences and abilities. Here are some ways you can help support the JCC.
Giving appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares owned for more than a year, is an easy way for you to make a charitable donation with considerable potential benefits. Not only will it increase your capacity to be philanthropic, but you’ll receive tax savings on your donations as well.
Learn more about the benefits of donating appreciated stock by contacting Jennifer Hladik, Chief Advancement Officer, at 651.255.4739 or email@example.com.
Throughout the year, the JCC holds raffles, silent auctions, and awards prizes at events. We appreciate the donation of high-end experiences (vacation stays, airline tickets, tickets to sporting events, restaurant, or retail gift certificates), because those in-kind gifts enable the JCC to raise money for vital programs.
Due to space and storage limitations, the Minnesota JCC only accepts in-kind donations on a case-by-case basis.
To discuss an In-Kind gift, contact Sara Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.255.4737
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
IRA holders 70½ years+ may use part or all the Required Minimum Distribution to donate up to $100,000 directly to the JCC, fulfilling required distribution and avoiding taxation on it as income.
- The deadline for an annual gift is December 31.
- The gift must transfer directly from your IRA custodian to the Minnesota JCC
- The IRA donation may fulfill an existing pledge, be a new gift, or contribute to an endowment fund.
- Please ask your IRA custodian to include with the donation: the purpose, your name, and that it is from an IRA.
For questions about making a gift though your IRA, please contact your financial advisor or Jennifer Hladik at email@example.com or 651.255.4739
DONOR-ADVISED FUND GIFTS
A Donor Advised Fund is a giving account held and managed at a public charity. It allows donors to make a charitable contribution to create the fund, receiving an immediate tax deduction, and then recommend grants from the fund at any time.
- Gifts from a donor advised fund should be made payable to: Minnesota JCC, Tax ID # 41-0833543
- Mail to: Minnesota JCC, 1375 St. Paul Ave, St. Paul, MN 55116
- Please designate any specific programmatic allocation preferences in the memo line, in an accompanying correspondence, or by contacting Jennifer Hladik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.255.4739
- It is important to remember that donor advised fund gifts have some restrictions. Please consult your financial or tax advisor for details.
Are you thinking about trading in your old car? Before you make that decision, we invite you to consider a more charitable option that not only benefits you but also makes a significant impact on our community.
We are excited to announce our partnership with Saxon Auto Group to facilitate car donations for the Minnesota Jewish Community Center. By donating your vehicle to us, you contribute to the JCC’s mission and enjoy the benefits of a 100% tax-deductible donation for the Fair Market Value.
Donating your vehicle has never been easier. Just click the link below to fill out our simple donation form and our team will guide you through the next steps.
How It Works:
- CLICK HERE to access our donation form.
- Fill out the required information, including details about your vehicle.
- Complete the form and send to Sara Greenberg at email@example.com. Once the form is received, our team will guide you through the next steps.
We appreciate your consideration of this opportunity to support the Minnesota JCC through your old car donation. Your generosity makes a real difference in our community, and we are grateful for your support.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to Sara Greenberg, Annual Campaigns Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 651.255.4737
EMPLOYEE MATCHING GIFTS
Many businesses offer a generous initiative known as corporate matching gifts, which can significantly amplify the impact of your charitable contributions. This program allows employees to increase the value of their own donations to nonprofit organizations. In essence, when you or your spouse make a charitable contribution to a qualified nonprofit, your employer will match that contribution with an additional donation, effectively doubling or even tripling the total amount given