more ways to give
There are many ways to support the mission of the Minnesota JCC. Your generosity allows us to continue to offer quality programs, activities and services that impact the lives of so many in our community. We can’t do it without you, and we have many ways that you can help.
To make an IRA gift:
- Donors must be 70½ or older.
- Gifts must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
Benefits of an IRA gift:
- The gift counts towards the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- The gift is not included in taxable income.
- You help support your community and programs that matter to you.
For questions about making a gift though your IRA, please contact your financial advisor or Jennifer Hladik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.255.4739
DONOR-ADVISED FUND GIFTS
- Gifts from a donor advised fund should be made payable to: Minnesota JCC, Tax ID # 41-0833543
- Mail to: Minnesota JCC, 1375 St. Paul Ave, St. Paul, MN 55116
- Please designate any specific programmatic allocation preferences in the memo line, in an accompanying correspondence, or by contacting Jennifer Hladik at email@example.com or 651.255.4739
- It is important to remember that donor advised fund gifts have some restrictions. Please consult your financial or tax advisor for details.
The Minnesota JCC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
EMPLOYEE MATCHING GIFTS
Did you know that many companies have gift-matching programs that will match your donation to the Minnesota JCC – making your gift go further and be more impactful? Some companies match dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of the gift.