more ways to give
There are many ways to support the mission of the Minnesota JCC. Your generosity allows us to continue to offer quality programs, activities and services that impact the lives of so many in our community. We can’t do it without you, and we have many ways that you can help.
Support the JCC Every Time You Shop with Amazon Smile!
Do you use Amazon for your online shopping? Perhaps the correct question is do you know anyone who does NOT use Amazon for their online shopping? Now, every time you make a purchase on Amazon.com and designate the Minnesota JCC as your charity of choice, Amazon will donate a small portion of your purchase back to us. Here’s how it works:
Go to www.smile.amazon.com to log in or create an account:
- On the “Select a Charity” page, search Minnesota JCC and select
- You may choose to download Amazon Smile so that you will go directly there when you shop
That’s it! Once you have selected the JCC as the charity of your choice, .5% of each purchase you make will come back to us. Imagine how quickly this will add up as more and more members, employees, and friends sign up.
AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping App
You can now support your favorite charity on iPhone & Android phones.
To make an IRA gift:
- Donors must be 70½ or older.
- Gifts must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
Benefits of an IRA gift:
- The gift counts towards the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- The gift is not included in taxable income.
- You help support your community and programs that matter to you.
For questions about making a gift though your IRA, please contact your financial advisor or Jennifer Hladik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.255.4739
DONOR-ADVISED FUND GIFTS
- Gifts from a donor advised fund should be made payable to: Minnesota JCC, Tax ID # 41-0833543
- Mail to: Minnesota JCC, 1375 St. Paul Ave, St. Paul, MN 55116
- Please designate any specific programmatic allocation preferences in the memo line, in an accompanying correspondence, or by contacting Jennifer Hladik at email@example.com or 651.255.4739
- It is important to remember that donor advised fund gifts have some restrictions. Please consult your financial or tax advisor for details.
The Minnesota JCC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.
EMPLOYEE MATCHING GIFTS
Did you know that many companies have gift-matching programs that will match your donation to the Minnesota JCC – making your gift go further and be more impactful? Some companies match dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of the gift.
See if your company has a gift-matching program –
DONATE GIFT CARDS/ITEMS TO OUR HANUKKAH AUCTION
Each year, the JCC holds an on-line charitable silent auction in which people can bid on over 100 donated gift cards, tickets to sporting and theater events, unique experiences, stays in vacation homes, one-of-a-kind items and more. We then highlight each item on our auction site, providing your business and your donation with thousands of views. This is a great way to support the J and elevate your company’s exposure. Email Sara Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.