The Minnesota JCC provides programs and services that promote well-being, fosters inclusivity and strengthens the entire community.
We are hiring for a wide range of positions and want you to be a part of our team!
The Minnesota JCC is a great place to work:
- Excellent benefits
- Free Fitness membership
- Discount on our wide range of programs including early childhood, summer camp and enrichment
- Plus, you become part of our community built on our values – inclusive, excellence, innovative, collaborative and caring.
From early childhood teachers, to health & wellness staff, to a range of professional opportunities, we invite you to become a part of the Minnesota JCC.
If you are interested in one of these positions, we are accepting applications at this time. Please send the application to the contact listed for that specific position.
Following are the current open positions at the Minnesota JCC.
- Inclusion Coordinator – Youth and Adult
- Inclusion Coordinator – Early Childhood Center
- Sports & Rec Manager
- Assistant Aquatics Coordinator
- Group Ex Instructors
- Kids Care Associate
Following are the current open positions at the Capp Center St. Paul.
- Personal Training Team Lead
- Pilates Reformer Instructor
- Club J After School Care (PT)
- Personal Trainer
- Facilities Engineer
Following are the current open positions at the Sabes Center Minneapolis.
Interested in working at Camp Olami, Camp Butwin or Summer at the J? Click the link below!