The health and well-being of our members and guests are always our highest priority. We strive to respond promptly to implement the appropriate adjustments with the guidance of the CDC, MDH and our Covid Advisory Team. Please check back often for our updated protocols.
- Masks are not required at the JCC, people may choose to mask at any time.
- Covid vaccinations are strongly encouraged but not required for staff or participants.
Exposure to COVID
- Individuals will not be required to quarantine when exposed to someone who is COVID positive, unless symptoms present, regardless of vaccination status.
- Individuals who can mask (ages 3+), will be strongly encouraged to mask for 10 days after exposure and get tested.
- Individuals ages 3+ who test positive for COVID must quarantine for 5 days. Individuals may return on day 6 as long as symptoms are improving and they can wear a well-fitting mask for 5 days.
- Individuals under 3 must quarantine for 10 days.