Registration Opens In
At Camp Butwin, we specialize in children. Our friendly, cooperative atmosphere fosters individual growth at the camper’s own pace. Campers are encouraged to learn new skills and master old ones, to express themselves creatively and to grow in their ability to relate to others. In this supportive environment, a true sense of community develops. By building a feeling of both independence and involvement in community and developing individual abilities to the fullest, each camper at Camp Butwin excels.
The Camp Butwin experience includes:
- Cooperative and inclusive approach in an outdoor setting
- Creative community experiences through song, dance, art and celebration
- Building Jewish identity through Israeli and Jewish themed programming
- Developing self-confidence and esteem by learning new skills and mastering old ones
- A safe space that honors the rights and dignity all
- And of course, we have lots and lots of FUN!
With this philosophy, the skills that campers learn become tools to achieve these objectives. We want our campers to learn to swim, pitch a tent or canoe, but our primary goal is providing a welcoming and inclusive environment that provides a safe space for a camper’s mental, physical and emotional growth and success.
Camp Butwin is proud to be an ACA accredited camp.